CORA CAPE JACKET
- Woven by hand in Peru
- 100% baby alpaca
- Fringe detail
- Grey and olive green colors are botanically dyed
- One size only
- Woven by hand by women weavers from Cusco, Peru
- Alpaca yarn in natural colors or botanically dyed colors
- Produced in small batches to limit waste
- Biodegradable mailing bags made of natural starch
- Alpaca is one of the greenest fibers on earth. Alpacas are more environmentally friendly than other fiber-producing livestock as they are gentle on the land, therefore not damaging the pasture.
Be kind to your precious garment. Every RUANA piece is made of delicate alpaca fiber and therefore needs special care. Keep in mind that alpaca is an anti-bacterial, odor-resistant and stain-resistant fiber that does not need to be cleaned often. When needed, we suggest dry cleaning or hand washing. For more information about caring for your specific garment, visit our CARE page.